Cost: $295 per student
Command Leadership & Management Course is a course that will provide the student with a fundamental understanding of how leadership foundations and principles impact management and supervision. This course will greatly assist command level officers with the completion of certain managerial duties. Students will learn how to understand and maintain a police budget, understand how to effectively utilize strategic plans, and students will understand organizational leadership and how it applies to their respective agencies. This course utilizes breakout team exercises to help students develop a true understanding of approaches and practices.
· Leadership styles and how leadership & management differ but work together
· Self-leadership and how it impacts overall leadership
· How to truly motivate employees
· Organizational leadership (leading, influencing & inspiring)
· Police budgets (forecasting, proposals, presentations, approval process)
· Strategic planning (SWOT analysis, implementation and follow through)
· Much more..
To register for this class, visit GS-PCC.COM
For cancellation and refund information, refer to the GSPCC policy on the course submission page