Cost: $170 per student
Police Response to Human Trafficking is a one-day class that will provide the student with a fundamental understanding of the intricacies involved with local law enforcement’s response to human trafficking. From motor vehicle stops to call for service investigations, human trafficking incidents are prevalent throughout the region and country. This course is designed to provide the patrol officer and investigator with the knowledge and tools necessary to identify, investigate, and prepare for prosecution, incidents of human trafficking safely and effectively.
This class is facilitated by Det. Christopher Gilroy (ret.). A veteran of over 20 years in law enforcement, Det. Gilroy served as a task force officer with the U.S. Marshals Service, DEA, Homeland Security, and U.S. Secret Service. His work in anti-human trafficking efforts were recognized by the White House.
In this course, attendees will:
· Identify signs of human trafficking
· Understand the terminology and components of victimology
· Analyze barriers to success in investigation and prosecution
· Develop investigative skills that will lead to successful prosecution
· Apply knowledge through their engagement in case studies
To register for this class, go to:
For cancellation and refund information, refer to the GSPCC policy on the course submission page