Drafting narcotic-related search warrants can be extremely challenging for both new and experienced narcotic investigators. This training webinar will teach officers the fundamentals of drafting proper narcotic-related search warrants. Attendees will become familiar with all forms of evidentiary narcotic-related search warrants and will have a working knowledge of how the use of an evidentiary search warrant will enhance their investigations.
This course will enable the investigator to use the evidence gained using a search warrant to enhance the quality of their investigation, identify additional suspects, and identify additional criminal offenses committed by suspects that may have not yet been reported.
- Proper Structure of Affidavits
- Establishing Probable Cause
- Informant-based Search Warrants
- Narcotic-related Evidentiary Search Warrants
- Digital Evidence Search Warrants
- Real World Affidavit Examples