Cost: $170 per student
This one-day class focuses on the investigative aspects of drug-related stops and apprehensions. A class connected to our Drug Interdiction Class offering, Drug Investigations goes into the day-to-day operations of a patrol officer’s job in identifying illegal and prescription drugs, as well as what to do with them once they are located. Traffic stops are the most dangerous activity in patrol; you never know what you are going to get. When a routine stop leads to the location of drugs, it is imperative that patrol officers have the skills and understanding of what can and should be done. This class is taught by a seasoned detective with years of experience on the streets of Manchester, NH. The class will include:
- An introduction to commonly abused illegal narcotics and abused prescription drugs as well as cutting agents and drug paraphernalia
- Updated narcotic search & seizure laws including person and vehicle searches
- A discussion on ethical dilemmas during narcotic investigations
- Interview and interrogation techniques specific to narcotic-related incidents
- Post arrest debriefs leading to further investigations
- Small group activities
- Pertinent videos and hands-on activities
To register for this class, visit GS-PCC.com
For cancellation and refund information, refer to the GSPCC policy on the course submission page
THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT
This event is available by special invite-only.
Please sign in to an approved account to get access
Your account does not have access to this event.
If you feel this is in error, please reach out to us here