Cost: $170 per student
This informative, one day class, will greatly assist: Police Prosecutors, Juvenile Officers, Investigators and Patrol Officers that investigate juvenile cases. Attendees of this class will learn the nuances and current issues associated with juvenile cases, as well as working within the New Hampshire Juvenile Justice System.
The class will cover:
· Fundamentals Associated with Juvenile Justice
· Conducting Juvenile Investigations
· Delinquency vs. Child In Need of Services (CHINS)
· The Scope of Officer Authority in Juvenile Cases
· Secure vs. Non-Secure Detention
· B-14 Hearings
· Juvenile Court and the NH Juvenile Probation System
· Interstate Compacts Dynamics
To register for this class, visit GS-PCC.com
For cancellation and refund information, refer to the GSPCC policy on the course submission page
THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT
This event is available by special invite-only.
Please sign in to an approved account to get access
Your account does not have access to this event.
If you feel this is in error, please reach out to us here