Law enforcement professionals routinely interview suspects, victims, and witnesses order to conduct a thorough investigation. An officer’s poor approach or lack of preparation can lead to negative results during the interview. GSPCC’s interview tactics class is designed to teach you how to properly prepare for an interview, as well as how to utilize a variety of tactics that can greatly assist you with obtaining a better and more truthful dialogue. Being a good interviewer requires you to have a variety of tactics and approaches. Law Enforcement Interview Tactics will help provide you with the tools you need to greatly increase your odds of a positive interview outcome.
This class will teach you:
· Defining Interviews
· Good Communication Skills
· Perception vs. Reality
· Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
· Defining Interview & Interrogation/Interrogation Techniques & Approaches
· Proper Preparation
· Room Setup / Background Information
· Miranda: When? Why? Why Not?
· Assessing Behavior (Suspect, Witness, Victim)
· Confrontations & Guiding Cooperative Encounter
· And much more!
For more Information and to Register please go to:
or copy this link to your browser